What you’ll need…
- a whole fish (gutted, don’t worry, you can buy them like this!)
- one lime
- boiled new potatoes
- Rub & Roll's "The Drunken One" seasoning
- olive oil
- black pepper and salt
What you’ll do…
1) Slice the lime, chop the coriander and stuff in to the fish.
2) Lightly oil the skin and season well with the drunken one on both sides. Wrap in greaseproof paper like it’s grandma’s xmas gift.
3) Place the pre-boiled potatoes on a roasting tray and crush lightly with a fork or masher. Drizzle in oil, season and pop them in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
4) Bang your fish parcel in the oven for 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Flash under a nice hot grill to crisp that skin right up.
5) Serve with the potatoes and whatever else floats your boat; but you can’t beat a good tomato salad if you ask me
Why not try…
If you don’t want to use a whole fish, just sit a fish fillet on a bed of lime and coriander and season the whole thing with the drunken one. Then all you need to do is wrap it up and adjust your cooking time to suit.